This recipe came out of the desire to have Smore’s but difficulty finding allergy-safe chocolate bars… So happy to have thought of this great trick and had to share!
- Honeymaid* Graham Crackers
- Enjoy Life Brand* Chocolate Chunks or Chips
*’ed ingredients are suggested brands but can be substituted with your favourite allergy-safe brands as you wish.
- Arrange Graham Crackers on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir.
- Spread the melted chocolate on the top side of the graham crackers.
- Place the cookie sheet uncovered in the fridge to set the chocolate.
- Once hardened, the now chocolate-covered graham crackers can be stored in a zip-loc bag or tupperware.
- Use these graham crackers to make smore’s at the campfire or place a marshmallow on each graham cracker and broil in the oven until marshmallow is toasty for an indoor version.