Our daughter Kate was allergic to eggs for her first few years but she outgrew the allergy and now we eat eggs almost every day. If you’re not allergic, they are a great source of protein and a quick and easy meal! Win-Win!
- Organic Eggs
- Coconut* or other allergy-safe cooking oil (*We use Omega Nutrition Brand)
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
- Assorted variety of organic tomatoes
- Good crusty allergy-safe bread of your choice.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry your eggs to your liking. We like them medium so there is some cooked yolk and runny yolk to dip the tomatoes and bread into.
- Add proscuitto and tomato slices to the pan. Heat to your liking. I like my proscuitto to get a bit crispy but my tomatoes to stay firm.
- Season with fresh ground sea salt and black pepper just prior to serving.
- Enjoy immediately. Serve with your good crusty bread nicely toasted and spread with some coconut oil.