Did you know that Olive Oil is an excellent source of Calcium?! This is a win for dairy-free families like ours who want to ensure we are still getting good calcium from our diet. A delicious alternative to butter, olive oil is absolutely wonderful on fresh baked bread.
- Ciabatta Bread, sliced
- High quality Olive Oil (*Always check the ingredients and warning labels to make sure that the oil does not contain any nut oils or other allergens. Sometimes oils can be produced in factories where other allergens are being processed. Contact the company if in doubt!)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- *Optional: Balsamic Vinegar
- Pour a generous amount of olive oil on a plate.
- Season the oil with fresh ground black pepper.
- Optional: Add balsamic vinegar for a variation.
- Dip your bread in and enjoy!
While simple, this is a recipe you may not have thought of when wondering how on earth to live in a world without bread and butter. You’re welcome! ♥