Light and fluffy – this is by far my favourite recipe for pancakes! I make these VERY OFTEN!
- 1 1/2 cups organic all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. organic baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 organic egg (or for egg free option substitute with 1/2 cup apple sauce or 1/2 mashed banana)
- 1 1/4 cup Imagine Rice & Quinoa Milk (can use regular milk, or your favourite milk alternative)
- Sprinkle of Giddy YoYo raw ground vanilla beans (or dash of your favourite vanilla extract)
- 2 tbsp. Omega Nutrition Brand Coconut Oil (plus one for cooking)
- sliced organic strawberries
- punnet of organic blueberries
- Earth Balance margarine & 100 % organic Canadian maple syrup
- Fresh mint leaves
- Powdered Sugar
- Cinnamon & Sugar blend
- Bananas and cinnamon sauteed in coconut oil
- Fresh Sliced Bananas
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat an additional 1 tbsp coconut oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Ladle pancake mix to create pancakes of your size preference
- When bubbles form and bottom side is golden, flip and cook other side to nice golden colour.
- Stack the pancakes 3 high with banana pieces in between; you can also add a little brown sugar to the bananas if you like.
- Top the stack with two slices of orange, a good dollop of dairy-free natural yoghurt and scatter with blueberries; drizzle with maple syrup and finish with mint leaves.
- Top the stack with sliced strawberries and powdered sugar.
- Top with a dollop of Earth Balance margarine and drizzle of maple syrup.