Wonton soup might be something you’ve never thought to make before but I’m hoping to change that! It’s super easy, fun to make – get the kids to help! And best of all – delicious! 🍲
- Ground pork, chicken or turkey
- 1 tsp fresh ground sea salt
- Fresh ground white pepper (use black if you don’t have white) to your taste preference
- 1 tbsp grated, organic, fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Soy or soy sauce
- 1 tsp Allergy-safe sesame oil*
- 6-8 strands of chives snipped with scissors into little snippets
For the Stock:
- tsps organic soy sauce (I use Kikkoman USA brand -contact them to inquire about allergens if unsure)
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
- 4 tbsps sugar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes* (optional – use less or omit if you don’t want the spice)
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside to cool. Place in the fridge if want to cool it down faster.
- In the meantime, prepare your dressing by combining dressing ingredients and whisking until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Once quinoa is cool you can add your diced peppers, grated carrot, chives, cucumbers, chopped cilantro and dressing. Toss to coat. Add fresh ground pepper and sea-salt to taste.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve. This salad keeps very well in the fridge and can last for several days …if you can keep it that long! It’s delicious!