These are so simple to make and super delicious! Everyone loves them. I suggest doubling the recipe!
- 2 cups gluten free, organic, quick oats
- 1 cup Wow Butter (Soy peanut butter alternative – you can use your favourite Nut butter or seed better as you wish and depending on your allergies – Sunbutter Brand Sunflower Seed butter is another good nut-free option)
- 1/2 cup organic liquid honey (or pure maple syrup for a variation)
- 1/2 cup organic raisins*
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life brand chocolate chips (Free of top allergens)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of fine sea salt
* can substitute for other dried fruits such as dried blueberries
** can add coconut for a variation
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Form into balls (I like a nice bite size ball of approx. 1 tbsp).
- Store in parchment lined storage container.
Nom, nom, nom…