I love, love, love Arugula…. and I can’t say it without using the voice of an old fashioned car firing up – ah-roooooo-gull-ah! Do you know what I mean?
- Fresh bunch of Arugula
- Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of Fresh Organic Garlic – minced
- Juice from 1/2 of an organic lemon -freshly squeezed
- Fresh ground Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Gently wash arugula and dry in paper towel (gently pat it – do not crush).
- Wash and cut tomatoes in halves.
- Prepare dressing by mixing remaining ingredients.
- Toss salad with dressing and Enjoy!